Friday, July 24, 2009

Here I am, another Imperfect Angel!









Tis Gabbia here, one of the Imperfects! I'm supposed to tell a little about myself. Being on SL since May 29, 2007, I've had time to explore, do, and meet so many people from all over the world. But I found out my number one passion is DANCE! I started out dancing in a little club, that is closed now. My SL sister was manager. Danced on the pole and also with the customers. What an experience that was! Next came a job with a Dance group, called the Papp Daddy Dancers. I had the opportunity of being a lead dancer, which was really fun. I worked with them for over a year, and decided it was time to just get out and experience all of SL. Started my own club, Jazz Dreams, a cool jazz club, but the location was not the greatest so I decided to close it. So, running around SL and playing with the land, which is my number two interest, I did lots of landscaping and furnishing houses. Playing house was fun! But missed my number one passion.. DANCE. Met dear Mykael, and voila, he decided to start his own club with his frienAdd Imageds Amore and Prynce and hired me to be the dance manager. This is the best, and this club will rock all over SL. Take my word! Oh yes, here's a few pics of me, just being me!

Gabbia Barbosa
Dance Manager

0 comments:

Post a Comment